- The New England Heritage Village from Edaville.
A scaled down re-creation of a typical old New England village, a barber shop, general store, one-room school house, cobbler shop and other shops that supplied the village's needs.
- An extensive collection of horse-drawn vehicles, sleighs, wagons and buggies.
- Examples of New England 2 foot narrow gauge railroad engines, rolling stock and memorabilia.
- Vintage clothing items for men, women and children.
- World Famous Christmas Animations.
- New Hampshire Logging Exhibit.
- New Hampshire Maple Exhibit.
- Steam Train Rides.
Our "Little Engine That Could" will be set to work on real special occasions providing a short ride behind our 2-foot narrow gauge engine. These are the engines that powered many a rural railroad and brought the goods to market from logging camps, farms, ice ponds and granite quarries.
- Fully operational grist mill, sugar house and sawmill, with demonstrations.
Our refreshment area will offer a variety of quality home-made treats including soups, light sandwiches, coffee, warming hot cider, hot chocolate and popcorn make in our old fashioned popcorn machine. Special treats for "Children" of all ages.
- And much, much more! Six barns in all. We have thousands of lights, both inside and out!
New this year:
- Christmas Carousel building, housing Rudolph's merry-go-round and decorated with vintage Carousel animals.
- More Christmas animations - we now have the largest animation display in the Northeast!
- Covered wagon exhibit.
- Several new model villages.
We have fresh-cut greens from our hillside tree farm and and handmade wreaths (available for custom order). Table decorations, Christmas baskets, trim-a-tree shop -- all are offered at prices to please your pocketbook.
We are privileged to be hosting Santa Claus every Sunday from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm. We really appreciate his taking time out of his busy schedule to spend some time with our visitors!